This week I’m hosting Jean Gordon with Small-Town Dad, Barbara Phinney with Deadly Trust and Jessica Nelson with Love on the Range. If you want to enter the drawings for the books, please leave a comment on one of the post during the week with your email address. I will not enter you without an email address (my way to contact you if you win). If you don’t want to leave an email address, another way you can enter is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The drawings end Sunday (December 30th) evening.
1. Gracie, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Well, I don’t know that I’m a particularly interesting person, but I do plan on finagling an interview with the mysterious secret agent Striker. He’s quite the guy. *giggle*
2. What do you do for fun? Don’t tell my parents, but I used to love going to the docks in the morning and playing chess with the fishermen.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? That would be sowing. My pile of mending is horrendous.
4. What are you afraid of most in life? Hmmm. Normally I’d say nothing but recently I’ve realized that I dread being trapped by others’ expectations.
5. What do you want out of life? What any girl wants. Love and chocolate. And maybe a few paid articles for the Women’s Liberator. *wink*
6. What is the most important thing to you? God and what He wants is very important to me. My life would be quite empty without Him in it.
7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read? I adore reading, especially adventures and love stories. Currently I’m enamored with Jane Eyre.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Perhaps my weight. My love affair with chocolate can be trying on my waistline, though Trevor, my uncle’s intriguing neighbor, says he likes me just as I am.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I’ve always wanted pets but don’t have any because my mother doesn’t like them. But Trevor has two kittens and I go over there to pet them sometimes…He’s an interesting man. He acts tough on the outside but inside he’s gentle and kind. I digress though.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? What a wonderful question! However, I have no interest in the past when the future is so very exciting! I look forward to the day when women everywhere in America have the right to vote. I’m also planning to wear pants on a daily basis just as soon as I gain independence from my parents.
Thank you so much for having me, Mrs. Daley!