This week I’m hosting Ann Gabhart with Scent of Lilacs, Margaret Daley with Scorned Justice, Dora Hiers with Journey’s Embrace, Roseanna White with Ring of Secrets and Patrick E. Craig with A Quilt for Jenna. If you want to enter the drawings for the books, please leave a comment on one of the post during the week with your email address. I will not enter you without an email address (my way to contact you if you win). If you don’t want to leave an email address, another way you can enter is to email me at email@example.com. The drawings end Sunday (March 10th) evening.
1. Rebecca Morgan, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I used to do trick riding in high school. I haven’t done it in years, but I still love to ride every time I go to the ranch to visit.
2. What do you do for fun?
I love seeing my two nieces and visiting my brother at the ranch. I often will spend the weekend with them–ride, play games.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Cleaning house–but eventually I’ll get around to it. Then it has to be done all over again. A never-ending chore.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Losing another love one like I did with my husband who died in the line of duty.
5. What do you want out of life?
To make a difference and wise decisions as a judge.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
God and my family.
7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I love to read but it is usually law journals and sometimes other non-fiction books. Occasionally I’ll pick up a romance as something totally different to read.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
That I could be more organized.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I have a horse I keep at the family ranch.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
To the signing of the Declaration of Independence because that was the beginning of our system of government where the judicial branch is equally as important as the legislative and executive branches.